HAVP (HTTP Anti Virus Proxy) is a HTTP proxy with an antivirus scanner. It supports the free ClamAV , but also commercial solutions e.g. Kaspersky, Sophos and F-Prot. The main aims are continuous, non-blocking downloads and smooth scanning of HTTP traffic. Havp antivirus proxy has a parent and transparent proxy mode. It can be used with squid or standalone.
- HTTP Antivirus proxy
- Multiple scanner support at the same time
- Support free Clamav (GPL antivirus) and commercial AV scanner
- Scans complete incomming traffic
- Nonblocking downloads
- Smooth scanning of dynamic and password protected traffic
- Can used with squid or other proxy
- Parent proxy support
- Transparent proxy support
- Process change to defined user and group
- Operating System: Linux
- Written in C++
- Released under GPL
As part of a larger anti virus strategy you should also use an anti virus software on your client computer. If you buy a commercial product e.g. Kaspersky, Avira or Bitdefender your web traffic gets also scanned and not only the files on your computer. Most free anti virus do not have this feature in the free version. You can by the software at Amazon or .